Fanadise anti-bot listing strategy
Fanadise is the world’s first influencer Utility NFTs platform. We’re delighted to announce that the $FAN token will have an anti-bot protection in place for the Pancake Swap listing on July 29th.
This is the official new Fanadise contract address:
Fanadise’s Top Priority Is To Protect Our Users, Especially During Our Token Listing!
The Anti-Bot protection will prevent bots from entering the pool before it is visible in the interface. Bots can significantly affect the price of freshly listed tokens. They are buying the token before real users, pushing the price up, which results in driving the average acquisition price higher. Then they will sell the tokens above their own average buying price.
What are front-running bots and how will Fanadise protect $FAN token buyers?
- Bots wait for the “create Pancakeswap liquidity pool” transaction.
- Bots send their “buy token” transactions right after the “create Pancakeswap liquidity pool” transaction — even before the pool is visible in the Pancake interface.
- Bots buy the token before humans, pushing the price up.
- Humans buy the token after bots at higher prices.
- Bots dump on humans (Fanadise Antibot System attempts to protect against that).
Fanadise’s Team Will Take Care of This!
⚠️ HEAR US OUT! This Is Important. ⚠️
Fanadise will prevent the bots from dumping on humans. Here is how the anti-bot protection is going to work:
There will be a protection time for the first 3 minutes of trading on the Pancakeswap, during which:
- you can buy / sell / transfer maximum amount of 2222 $FAN tokens
- there will be a limit of one transaction per minute per address
- after 10 minutes, the bots will stops working and there won’t be any restrictions on trading anymore
Our IDO Launch will happen on Thursday, July 29th at 2:00 PM UTC and the Pancakeswap Listing will take place at 4:00 PM UTC.